Worcester Fitness, the area’s premier health and fitness center located in Central Massachusetts, is searching for an outstanding individual to join our Fitness Team. Our team is comprised of some of the most highly trained and credentialed fitness professionals in the industry. We are seeking a candidate who is experienced in both one-on-one training and group coaching, and is eager to become a full-time member of our Fitness Team.
- Coach bootcamp and functional fitness style classes
- Provide new member onboarding appointments and assessments at both locations
- Build and grow Personal Training clients
- Be able to work both 5am start times and/or 7:30pm finish times and weekends.
- Provide 5 star customer service to all Worcester Fitness Members
- CSCS or CPT required
- CPR/First Aid within 90 days of employment
- Knowledge of proper form of kettlebell use.RKC or Strong First certification recommended
- Experience coaching olympic lifts preferred
- Efficient, well organized, and able to communicate.
- Team player and willing to learn and grow as a professional
- Able to be hands on, on your feet, and properly demonstrate exercises
• 2+ years experience in the fitness industry preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 references required