DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Worcester Fitness is seeking candidates for two full-time positions at our satellite location at the Worcester Senior Fitness Center.
All staff are CORI checked prior to staff orientation.
Worcester Fitness is a proud member of The International Health, Racquet, and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)and The New England Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association (NEHRSA), as well as The Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce (WRCC). Worcester Fitness is also an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ Rating.
Connect with Worcester Fitness on LinkedIn and get our latest updates on jobs, membership, and community involvement.
We are looking for an experienced fitness professional to manage our new satellite location, Worcester Fitness @ the City of Worcester’s Senior Fitness Center.
Candidates must have earned a college degree in Exercise Science or a related field with current National Fitness Training Certifications. As this facilities Wellness Director, you will be responsible for successfully managing a brand new, state of the art fitness and wellness center specifically designed to serve Worcester, MA senior citizens as well as city of Worcester employees.
We are looking for an experienced individual to assistant the Wellness Director with Worcester Fitness at The City of Worcester’s Senior Fitness Center.
We are seeking a candidate who has a college degree in Exercise Science or a related field with current National Fitness Training Certifications. The Personal Trainer is responsible for successfully assisting a brand new, state of the art facility catering to Seniors in the city as well
as city employees.
WSI Swim Instructors
- WSI Certification.
- Prior experience with children and swim background required.
- Ability to follow the ARC Swim Program.
- Must be innovated, outgoing, creative, and fun.
- Ability to teach a range of swimming abilities.
- Ability to successfully manage a group of children in the water.
- A second in water interview is required for this position.
- Teach 2 – 4 30 minute swim lessons daily for ages 4-11.
- Teach both swim and safety skills daily.
- This is a part time position with morning hours during the week.
There is potential to add non camp WSI instructor hours as well for the right candidate or camp counselor hours.
Hourly rate begins at $20 per hour.
American Red Cross Lifeguard
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification required.
- Ability to guard a Junior Olympic size pool with children ages 4-11.
- Organize swim tests as needed.
- Teach and enforce all facility pool protocols to children.
- Safely monitor all children while swimming and on the pool deck.
- Have fun!
This position can overlap with our counselor positions. A lifeguard is needed daily after lunch for 1.25 hours.
Hourly rate begins at $16 per hour.