Swim Instructor Jobs
WSI Swim Instructors
The Worcester Fitness Swim Academy is seeking to bring on professionals to join our growing swim program offering lessons from 6 months through adults. Worcester Fitness is the premier health club in the area catering to families in Central Mass.
Candidates must have aquatics experience and able to work with students of all ages. Great communication skills, basic computer skills, reliability, and organization are a must. Our Swim Academy offers private, semi private, and group lessons. We follow the American Red Cross Swim Program.
- 18 Years of Age
- ARC WSI certification within 90 days of employment
- 3 years of aquatics experience recommended
- Instruct group and private lessons for children and adults in a safe and level appropriate manner.
- Communicate with Swim Directors.
- Follow Worcester Fitness and American Red Cross safety guidelines.
- Promote and grow swim program and personal schedule.
- Be able to stand in the water for 3-5 hours minimum.
- Starting Compensation
- $20+/hour based on experience
We are looking for individuals available to work after school hours and weekends mornings or afternoons.
Our interview process involves 2 steps. The first is a standard in person interview. Step two is an in water interview with an active class so we are able to see your current skill set and how you interact with children and adults.
- Employee Benefits
- Be a part of a team oriented, support staff.
- A supportive platform to grow as an aquatics professional.
- Full Gym Membership to Worcester Fitness.