Our Nutrition Team will offer one on one nutrition
consultations where clients are guided through the basics of nutrition and proper eating.
Additionally, clients have the option to combine nutrition and exercise, as both Joanne and Denleigh are Certified Personal Trainers. You can even use part of your package for personal training to compliment your nutrition work!.
Our certified nutrition specialists will help you:
• Create and maintain positive eating behaviors
• Build long and short term attainable goals
• Understand dietary allowances and energy nutrients
• Determine Total Energy Expenditure (TEE)
• Calculate energy needs for endurance athletes
• Identify pitfalls of dieting
• Read and understand food labels
• Manage nutrition, weight and general fitness
Please contact Director of Fitness and Wellness, Andy Sharry to schedule a consultation or with any questions..
"Eating from the Earth!"
"She (Worcester Fitness Personal Trainer Joanne Salois) has me eating differently than I ever have in my life by having me eat from the earth! My plates are now so vibrant, dark and rich with the colors of nature and our earth. Additionally, she is helping me with my arthritic hands with great exercise. She addresses my high blood pressure and pre-diabetic condition by emphasizing the proper usage and control of salt, sugar."
- Francis "Fran" Daley
$169 for 3 one-hour sessions
$395 for 5 one-hour sessions