Nutrition consultations and fitness training.
Clients have the option to combine nutrition and exercise, as Joanne, Denleigh and Leo are Certified Personal Trainers. You can even use part of your package for personal training to compliment your nutrition work!
Our certified nutrition specialists will help you:
• Create and maintain positive eating behaviors
• Build long and short term attainable goals
• Understand dietary allowances and energy nutrients
• Determine Total Energy Expenditure (TEE)
• Calculate energy needs for endurance athletes
• Identify pitfalls of dieting
• Read and understand food labels
• Manage nutrition, weight and general fitness
"Eating from the Earth!"
"She (Worcester Fitness Personal Trainer Joanne Salois) has me eating differently than I ever have in my life by having me eat from the earth! My plates are now so vibrant, dark and rich with the colors of nature and our earth. Additionally, she is helping me with my arthritic hands with great exercise. She addresses my high blood pressure and pre-diabetic condition by emphasizing the proper usage and control of salt, sugar."
- Francis "Fran" Daley
$199 for 3/one hour nutrition sessions
$594 3/one hour nutrition sessions
and 5/one hour personal training sessions
March is National Nutrition Month!
Worcester Fitness is celebrating National Nutrition month by sharing information about how to choose healthy and nutritious food and drinks; as well as paying attention to portion control. Nutrition is the key component missing from most people’s fitness plan!
• National Nutrition Month Toolkit
• Eat Right for Kids
• American Society For Nutrition