KID’S SUMMER PROGRAM JOBS
Worcester Fitness is looking for dynamic individuals to join our summer camp team! Our Lead Staff need a passion for working with kids and staff alike, as they will be setting an example in all areas of the job. We need people who aren’t afraid to let loose while ensuring everyone has a blast this season – making memories that last long into their future. The ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, organization ability, excellent communication techniques, and above-average teamwork aptitude.
2-3+ years experience with children in camp or school based program – requirement
- 1+ experience with diverse learners – recommended
Summer Program Lead Staff
June 19th-August 25th
- Staff meeting week prior to camp starting
- Hours available: 20-40 per week
- Follow Worcester Fitness and American Red Cross safety guidelines.
- Have fun!
- $17+/hour based on experience