Water Safety Swim Instructors
The Worcester Fitness Swim Academy is seeking to bring on part time professionals to join our growing swim program. Worcester Fitness is the premier health club in the area catering to families in Central Mass. We are looking to hire both Water Safety Swim Instructors and Lifeguards.
Candidates must have several years of aquatics experience and able to work with students of all ages. Great communication skills, basic computer skills, reliability, and organization are a must.*
Our Swim Academy offers private, semi private, and group lessons. We follow the American Red Cross Swim Program and Total Immersion Swim Program.
• 18+ Years of Age
• ARC WSI certification
• Minimum of 3 years aquatics experience
• Instruct group and private lessons for children and adults in a safe and level appropriate manner.
• Communicate with Swim Director and Member Services.
• Organize private lesson schedule and communicate directly with all clients.
• Follow Worcester Fitness and American Red Cross safety guidelines.
• Promote and grow swim program and personal schedule.
$20+/hour based on experience
All swim instructors are required to teach a minimum of one group swim lesson. Group swim schedule is assigned with Swim Director based on need and scheduling. Private swim lessons can be placed based on instructor’s flexibility and pool availability.