Our family owned and operated comprehensive wellness facility is seeking a dynamic fitness professional to join our team.
We are celebrating our 41st year as the premier family fitness and training facility in Worcester, Massachusetts and we are continually advancing our innovative offerings. Our services include- Sports Massage Therapy, Spartan OCR Training, Nutrition Consultations, Total Immersion Swimming and more. In addition to providing highly effective, results driven programs for our clients, our Personal Trainers are part of a dynamic team of professionals.
Worcester Fitness will be constructing a brand new, state of the art functional movement training center expected to open in the next couple of months.
We’re Looking For You to:
• Be a dynamic, energetic, innovative and welcoming professional!
• Train existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, correcting limitations and injuries, and achieving short-term, attainable goals.
• Integrate into our non-competitive, welcoming, family culture while avoiding “no pain, no gain” style of training.
• Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform while with you, alone in our gym, as well as at home.
• Talk to members about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages.
• Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate form as needed.
• Be awesome. Be kind. Be funny. Be fun. Be smart. Be safe. Be a good teammate.
Skills and Certifications
• Must have valid Certified Personal Trainer certification
• Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
• 2+ years experience in personal training preferred
• Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
• Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Job Type: Part-time
Session or Class Pay: $22 to $49.00/hour