Member Services Representative
Worcester Fitness, a full-service health club is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and outgoing individual to join our team! We pride ourselves on providing our members and guests with first-class hospitality and customer service, which begins with Member Services.
We are celebrating our 41st year as the premier family fitness and training facility in Worcester, Massachusetts and we are continually advancing our innovative offerings. Our services include- Sports Massage Therapy, Spartan OCR Training, Nutrition Consultations, Total Immersion Swimming and more. In addition to providing highly effective, results driven programs for our clients, our Personal Trainers are part of a dynamic team of professionals.
We’re Looking For You to:
• Greet members by name, provide outstanding customer service and answer questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance to members and prospects, provide accurate information, direct to appropriate department when appropriate
• Operate and balance cash register including making change and issuing receipts as needed
• Assist in other departments as needed
• Respond to telephone inquiries
• Handle prospective members and walk-ins appropriately
• Fill out company documentation per policy
• Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate form as needed.
• Be awesome. Be kind. Be funny. Be fun. Be smart. Be safe. Be a good teammate.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Must be able to build excellent rapport with members/guests
• Greet members when they enter the club, displaying positive behaviors with all member interactions
• Ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, members and the general public
• Maintains a professional appearance with appropriate clothing and behavior (as described in the company’s handbook)
Job Type: Part-time