2ND ANNUAL KNOCKOUT 90 FOR BREAST CANCER
2nd Annual Knockout 90 for Breast Cancer
In March of 2017, Meg Paradis was diagnosed with breast cancer. KO 90 is an event to give back to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, to the place that is helping Meg, and so many more.
Wednesday, October 3 6-8pm
• Three consecutive 30-minute classes, spin, strength, and camp.
(Participants change rooms at the 30-minute mark.)
• Raffles, food, etc to follow after the 90-minute workout
• Sign-ups begin Tuesday 9/4. $30 registration fee
• T-shirt, hat, water bottle included
• 66 spots, open to members and non-members.
• All proceeds will go to Yawkey 9 at Dana Farber for Breast Cancer research.
Sign up at the Front Desk at Worcester Fitness!
Questions? email email@example.com
Visited 188 Times, 1 Visit today